I just returned (as in literally rolled the “Gray Ghost” into the driveway from Ft. Worth, Texas three hours ago) from my second annual Pink Impact weekend at Gateway Church in Southlake, Texas. While I would love to be able to sit down and just unpack it all for you right now. I just can’t. There’s too much. My heart is too full, like it’s literally just sloshing around and spilling all over the place. Even so, I could not pass up the opportunity to share the gifts. And LORD were there gifts to be found this weekend.
I found some of my 1000 Gifts wrapped in PINK:
245. The sound of 4000+ women singing to the Great I AM. A sound so beautiful it about knocked me over.
246. Titus 2 in action. Beautiful, wise older women taking the young uns under their wings.
247. The freedom to worship any old way you feel compelled to. Singing, dancing, throwing your head back, kneeling, crying, laughing . . . it’s all so good and all so right.
248. Charge to be courageous women, to be a voice to the lost and hurting, to have tenacity and determination.
249. Bonus moms and bonus sisters.
250. A word for me.
251. To hear these words, “It is so good to meet you; I’ve been praying for you . . . for two years.” THANK YOU SISTER!
252. The YMCA Dance, the Cottoneyed Joe, the Wobble and the Cupid Shuffle. And all the dancing fools said, “Amen!”
254. Pineapple mojitos
255. A host of new friends.
If you are at all interested in joining us next year in Texas, please go here and get registered for next year’s Pink Impact.