Although I have been a bit out-of-pocket this month, I have continued with the 1000 Gifts project. And man oh man, do I have some amazing gifts to share?!
I admit, this time of year is a little easier to see the gifts. I absolutely adore spring. What a gift it is! The world around us literally waking up, stretching its arms and blooming into color. Brings this verse to mind:
Romans 1:20 “For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse.”
Some of this month’s gifts:
189. My grandmother “Nanny” still calls me little girl all these years later.
197. Luke 10:23 “Blessed are the eyes that see the things you see…”
204. A rickety kitchen table full of hungry children.
208. 5K finished well 37:26
218. Julia’s budding vocabulary
226. The potter’s mark on my life
230. Early morning Bible study with my son
231. Julia’s haphazard curls and mischievous smile