I was doing so well until today; I blame the ice. 🙂
1. My uncle once: brought a baby rattlesnake to our house in a paper bag. He was drunk, and was promptly bitten before my dad realized what my crazy uncle had in the bag. It was pretty exciting when the EMTs and fire department showed up. Yes, this was one of “those” uncles.
2.Never in my life: have I had a hankering to jump off of something just for kicks. Skydiving and bungee jumping is exciting to some. To me its an invitation to publicly mess myself. No Thanks.
3.When I was five: I had a substitute teacher in my kindergarten class one day. He obviously had very little expereince with small children as it took him an hour to notice that my friend and I never came in from recess. I was really confused as to why we got in trouble.
4. High School was: bittersweet.
5. I will never forget: to tell my family that I love them.
6. I once met: Cindy Morgan, the only musical artist I ever cared to meet. I think she’s fabulous in every way!
7. There’s this girl I know who: is always full of wisdom and great advice but never comes across as a know-it-all. I appreciate her for that.
8. Once, at a bar: I watched a band with my friend on New Year’s Eve. That was the first and only time I’ve ever been to a bar on New Year’s Eve. My friend’s husband was in the band, and she was about 8 months pregnant. It was interesting to say the least!
9. By noon, I’m usually: very, very hungry.
10. Last night: I made a great chicken stir fry with broccoli but somehow messed up the steamed rice. My sweet husband ate it anyway. I love him!
11. If only I had: a good antacid or some ice-cream. This heartburn is the worst!
12. Next time I go to church: will Wednesday night; weather permitting.
13. Oprah Winfrey: has cute clothes and a god complex.
14.What worries me most: is not being a good parent.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: Jason and Jonah cuddled on the living room floor and a fire in the fireplace.
16.When I turn my head right, I see: my old couch and an empty coffee cup.
17. You know I’m lying when: I laugh. If I am lying; sock me in the arm and tell me to stop.
18. What I miss most about the eighties: being totally free of responsibility. I was just a kid!
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I’d be: in a Midsummer Night’s Dream or the Taming of the Shrew.
20. By this time next year: I will not be pregnant and hopefully a lot thinner!
21. The name I always wanted is: Elizabeth. I thought it sounded romantic.
22. I have a hard time understanding: racism. It really boggles my mind.
23.If I ever go back to school, I’ll: go to culinary school or get a masters in English.
24. You know I like you if: I lend you a book. I love my books.
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: God.
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: didn’t get it, genius, funny, who?
27. Take my advice, never: judge lest you be judged.
28.My ideal breakfast is: a spinach omelet, sliced tomato, grape juice and a couple slices of crispy bacon.
29. A song I love, but do not own is: “Only the World” Mandisa
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: eating Mexican food.
31.Tulips, character flaws, microchips, & track stars: pretty, normal, beyond my pea brain, fast.
32. Why won’t people: be nicer at Wal-Mart. My son is convinced that’s where all the rude people live.
33.If you spend the night at my house: you’ll be forced to play board games.
34. I’d stop my wedding for: nothing I guess. Already hitched. If I wasn’t married I guess I would say a natural disaster?
35. The world could do without: meanies.
36. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: . . . okay that’s pretty bad. Even I couldn’t come up with a better one.
37. My favorite blonde is: Matthew McCaughney. Or however you spell his name. He’s a hottie.
38: Paper clips are more useful than: self-help books.
39.If I do anything well, it’s: cook.
40. And by the way: there are about a thousand things I should have been doing besides this, but it was fun!